Job Position 1: Social Media Expert
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and creative individual to help us maximise our reach and engagement by showcasing our work through our social media and website. The position is available on either a part-time or full-time basis.
- – Very familiar with social media platforms (especially Instagram and Facebook).
- – Proven experience with developing engaging posts.
- – Basic photoshop and video editing skills.
- – Fluent in English and Greek.
- – Physical presence at the office is required (not a remote position).
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating the job position they are interested in in the email subject by August 27th.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.