Job Position 2: Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced project manager to undertake the implementation and monitoring of ISOTECH’s European and/or nationally-funded projects, on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for completing applied research related to the project, developing and reviewing project deliverables, as well as undertaking the technical and financial management of the projects.
- – University Degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Engineering or Sciences.
- – At least 5 years of experience implementing work related to nationally-funded or European projects (Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe experience would be an added benefit), including deliverable preparation.
- – Proven experience in project management (technical and financial).
- – Fluent in Greek and English.
- – Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- – Digitally literate.
- – Ability to effectively manage their time and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- – Willingness to travel in Cyprus and abroad.
- – Pleasant, collaborative, and extroverted.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com, clearly stating the job position they are interested in in the email subject by August 27th.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.