Job Position 3: Educator/Trainer for AKTI’s Tiganokinisi programme
AKTI implements Tiganokinisi (www.tiganokinisi.eu), an environmental education programme that runs in over 400 schools in Cyprus. Within the framework of Tiganokinisi, our mobile educational caravan visits schools educating children about sustainability, climate change and environmental protection. We are looking for an educator/trainer to support Tiganokinisi’s coordinator in the planning and implementation of Tiganokinisi. The position is available either on a part-time or full-time basis.
- – A degree (BSc or MSc) in education, science, engineering
- – Experience in educational and training activities within or outside the school environment.
- – Fluent in Greek and English.
- – Digitally literate.
- – Willingness to travel within Cyprus.
- – Pleasant, collaborative, and extroverted.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com, clearly stating the job position they are interested in in the email subject by August 27th.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.